|Mattress / Topper||Size (inches)|
|Twin (single)||38" x 75"|
|Twin XL (long)||38" x 80"|
|Double (full)||54" x 75"|
|Queen||60" x 80"|
|King||76" x 80"|
2 - 38" x 80" (inside) a
76" x 80" cover
Are you afraid of buying a mattress on line, because you can't try it
A customizable mattress solves this problem and offers so much more!
Discover the innovative organic mattress, that allows you to easily customize your firmness preferences, in the comfort of your bedroom.
THE SMART WAY TO BUY A MATTRESS!
An organic mattress made of 5 x 2" loose latex layers inside a 10” cover that offers multiple firmness options.
Simply unzip the top cover and rearrange the loose latex layers to tweak your comfort and support preferences to a remarkable degree of satisfaction! (the whole process takes less than 5 minutes)
The split king allows each sleeper to customize their side of the mattress inside a king size cover. Now both partners can enjoy personalized comfort while sleeping in the same bed!more
Rearrange the 5 layers for multiple comfort options (core is now made of 2 x 2" firm layers)
Side sleepers - Back sleepers - Stomach sleepers - Back & Shoulder Problems - Painful Pressure Points
SOFTEST(left) SOFTER(centre) MEDIUM (right)
GOLS & Oeko-Tex® Certified Organic Latex
Is the single most important certification in the latex mattress industry, as it covers organic, purity, off-gassing, environmental and labor parameters in one certification. The two most important aspects of GOLS are that it forbids the use of synthetic latex (styrene butadiene rubber a know VOC) and it guarantees the rubber to be free of diluent fillers such as chalk.
Did you know that cotton can be labelled organic even if it only contains 10% organic cotton! The remaining 90% can be polyester or other synthetic materials. We only source cotton that is certified to be made only of 100% organic cotton, with no other fibres. Easily customize your comfort & support needs by unzipping the top cover (YKK brass zipper) and rearranging the loose layers as you like. The tailored cover and the sticky nature of the latex layers holds the mattress together securely.
Certified Oeko-Tex® Joma Virgin Wool® quilted in the 100% organic cotton cover, regulates body temperature and humidity, while preventing the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. These qualities are essential in helping you fall asleep faster and also to stay asleep longer
Tencel is an ideal natural (non organic) fibre for latex mattresses due to it’s strength, stretchy knit design, sustainability, and moisture absorbing properties. Easily customize your comfort & support needs by unzipping the top cover (nylon zipper) and rearranging the loose layers as you like.
This natural mattress, is now made with 5 loose 2" organic dunlop latex layers. Each layer has a distinct firmness and density. You can easily customize your firmness and support needs, by simply unzipping the top cover and rearranging the layers as you like (the whole process takes less than 5 minutes). This allows you to tweak your comfort, to an exceptional degree of satisfaction. If ever you need further customization, our 120 Day Comfort Guarantee allows you to exchange up to 2 layers for greater fine tuning. We believe that these customization options are the only way to find the balance of comfort and support that work for your unique sleep style.
Pure, no off-gassing sleep. The combination of organic cotton and virgin wool is sufficient to pass all flammability standards set out by Health Canada since wool is the finest natural flame retardant. The Tencel cover uses a polyester sleeve as flamme retardant.
Unlike big box stores, we're here to help you enjoy your mattress long after your initial purchase. By listening to your needs we can suggest additional options and offer solutions based on our 20 years of experience in the mattress industry. There's no need to replace an entire mattress, when only a layer needs to be changed.
*Since there’s no standardized firmness measurement for mattresses, and the definition of firm can vary from person to person, our definition of the firmness and support options should only be used as a guideline. Furthermore, organic dunlop latex being pure rubber doesn’t have the traditional stiffness that many people equate with support / firmness.